Work from home is the trend of the future. Government and industry statistics show that the number of men and women who are choosing to work from their homes is increasing. In fact, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates 4.12 million people in the country may:
(1) have a small business at home,
(2) are into telecommuting,
(3) or is engaged in the service industry.
This trend is most apparent in the increasing number of work from home moms.
But why the sudden interest in work at home opportunities? Aside from the obvious reason that work from home moms will be able to take better care of their family, there are many other benefits of entering this field. Among these includes:
* Personal freedom – you can take control over your own life. As work from home moms, there will be no corporate culture to follow, no difficult boss to work with, and no inflexible schedule to abide by. Work at home mom can work and earn as they choose in the comfort of their own homes.
* Financial benefits – with the rapidly increasing prices of fuel these days, work at home moms can save a lot on travel expenses and commuting time. It is also not necessary for you to buy corporate suits and dress up just to do your job.
* Tax advantages – if you started a home-based business, you can also exploit some tax advantages not available in other types of business structures. It will allow you to deduct depreciation and operating expenses so your mortgage payment, insurance, property taxes, and utilities are actually tax deductible.
* Reduce stress – working at home can decrease your stress level because you don’t need to juggle your professional life with your family life. For example, stay at home moms can still attend to their jobs even while caring for a sick child or preparing dinner.
* Increased productivity and job enrichment – with the work from home set-up, you are no longer branded as a secretary, sales personnel, researcher, or manager. You can learn and become busy with a variety of job functions. You can vary your business activities to keep yourself from getting bored as well.
* Achieve competitive advantage – work from home moms can reduce overhead cost in their business because of lower operating cost. Their business will not only become more competitive in terms of price but in terms of service also.
Given all the benefits stated above, it is clear that the trend towards working from home is just beginning. Everyday, more people are realizing the opportunities in working in the home environment. Still, a lot of people are missing the point. A lot of work from home moms goes for these types of jobs just to “get by”.
But why “get by” when you can earn a very lucrative income?
There are a lot of untapped potential over the internet. These opportunities are often overlooked by work from home moms, because they are too busy searching for virtual assistance jobs, multi-level marketing, or the like. But set aside some time for research and you will discover that one of the industries with the best potential is in credit repair.
Starting a credit repair business enables you to make much more than your current income, secure a financial “safety net”, be in business with minimal overhead, enjoy an easy business, have genuine time and financial freedom, afford the luxuries in life, and have the satisfaction of helping others repair their credit.